“At Fountainhead Wealth, we’re not in this just to provide you with financial advice. We’re here to help you change your life.”
-Garrett R. Morgan, CFP®, Founder
Invested In You.
In today’s complex world, most business owners and professionals want and need more financial help, not less. But the traditional model of hiring separate professionals doesn’t work very well:
- Your investment professional doesn’t understand your tax situation, so you’re probably missing out on some opportunities.
- Your accountant doesn’t know enough about your financial activities so doesn’t feel comfortable making recommendations.
- Your estate planning professional recommends standard strategies that are not tailored to your tax situation.
Or even if everyone agreed and cooperated, you’re likely still stuck with responsibility to implement it all.
It’s a Jungle Out There
Even worse, the financial services industry is not a consumer-friendly one:
- Many so-called “financial advisors” are actually salespeople making product recommendations with no basis in true planning.
- There are financial planners are out there making good plans, but leaving all the implementation work up to you.
- There are layers of conflicts of interest out there, driving up your costs and recommending products that are in their best interests, not yours.
What We Believe
At Fountainhead Wealth, we understand that helping you manage your financial life is no small responsibility. Everything needs to be done with a high level of diligence and carried out with discipline. Learn more about our core beliefs, which drive everything we do for you:
- We believe money is like energy: it isn’t valuable unless it is deployed toward a meaningful purpose. Our mission is to help our clients bring about whatever change is necessary in their lives to fulfill their vision.
- We believe in a client-centered business model. That means that everything we do is focused on helping you move towards your goals. Every plan we build is unique to the client. Every portfolio is designed to help you best manage risk so that you can stay on track to your most confident future.
- We believe in the power of independence. In an industry full of conflicts of interest, we choose independence, so our first loyalty is only to you. We have no proprietary products and can simply serve you with the lowest cost options available that can do the job for you.
- We believe in a “Planning First” approach. By putting your financial plan first, you’ll develop rules that will make all your future life decisions easier. More importantly, you give yourself a framework for accomplishing what’s most important to you. What could be better than that?
- We believe in the power of documenting and following up. You’ll see that in client meetings. Our role is to ensure implementation so we’ll be following up on everything. That proactive approach is how we can create life changing results.
Fountainhead Wealth was founded as an alternative to the long-standing Wall Street business model which favors shareholders over clients. Between sales quotas, hidden fees and many other layers of conflicts of interest, it has always been challenging for consumers to get real advice. Our founder was tired of working in an industry that didn’t give clients a fair shake.
Instead, we wanted to provide truly objective advice that could help people secure their future. But we also wanted more: we wanted to provide a complete solution.
So, we set out to create a better model. At Fountainhead Wealth, we provide a seamless team who helps you with your entire financial life:
- Tax Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning Strategy
- College Funding
We’re fee-based, fiduciary advisors, so we put your interests first. As an independent firm, we don’t have ties to companies that would require us to sell proprietary products. Instead, we’re free to simply provide you the best quality advice.
And we understand that you need to know what you are paying for. Everything we do is provided for a simple, transparent fee…that includes unlimited support.
What It’s Like To Work With Us?
You need a financial team you can rely on. We understand that, and work hard to earn your trust. In fact, it’s a priority company-wide.
Our goal is to help you change your life. That is no small endeavor, so it requires a significant commitment by our team….and from your side, too.
What does this look like to you?
Honest conversations. We start out by having open, honest conversations with you about where you are now and what you want to achieve. We’ll ask you a lot of questions. This is a critical part of our work together, so we can build a plan based on what’s really important to you.
Coaching, not advising. You’re busy, so we know it’s not always easy to implement changes. That’s why in addition to acting in the role of advisor, we also act as your coach. We’re not just here to give you an action list….we’re here to help you implement it, too. That’s how you get real results.
Clear communications. Creating a clear path of communication helps to build and maintain the trust that is so important when you hire a financial team. That’s why we will always clearly define who will do what, and by when.
Accountability-focused. Each member of our team has clear responsibility for various parts of implementing your financial plan. You’ll hear from us often and know what we are working on for you at all times. And you’ll know the expected completion date.
Full-service. We pride ourselves on consistently going the extra mile for our clients. If that means helping you find the best mortgage rates when you refinance your home, or helping your daughter with student loan repayment options, we’re happy to handle that too. And since our fees are all-inclusive you don’t have to worry and can simply call us when you need us.
Our Commitment to You
- We believe that your financial success should be defined by you, and only you….not by a number or report.
- We’ll work with you to get on track and stay on track so you can achieve your vision of success.
- We’ll personalize everything we do for you to your needs, not apply cookie-cutter models that might save us time.
- We won’t outsource the management of your money to other firms that you’ll never meet.
- We’ll always deliver data-driven, personalized solutions that can serve you with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
Our team of financial planners, accountants and wealth managers will provide the strategy and then see it through to implementation.